Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stuff yet unblogged and the wrong side of the road

I got home safe and sound yesterday. One piece of baggage ended up taking a later flight from LA to Seattle, but all arrived. Now dirty laundry, getting back into the swing of work, and getting used to people driving on the wrong side of the road. Funny, I got used to left side traffic after 3.5 weeks. I'm glad my son was driving home from the airport and not me.

I had a chance to debrief with my hosting team via phone on Monday. I have not posted my playtime posts from Sydney (though the pictures are on flickr) and work will require that this get put on the "to do list." But I promise more reflection here over the coming week. For those of you who followed this adventure, or who were present at one of our gatherings, I encourage you to post your reflections as well.

No comments: